In this Video Contest, we are asking you to make a video to review Honest Mining Platform. Explore your ideas and win the prize. Just Be Creative and Be You!
Main Things to Consider
- Content. Your video content should answer some questions such as: how to join masternodes, how to deposit, how to do withdrawal, etc.
- Clarity. Your video should have clear explanations about the flow, menu function, etc.
- Creativity. Be creative! You can include music, creative editing, etc.
Other Things to Consider
- The number of likes from your audience.
- Include subtitle in your video (eg. Indonesian video with English subs).
- Include your referral link on your video and description box. It’s time for you to attract more referrals and gain more HNST.
- The video must be original content. We will block any plagiarism.
- Video is recommended in English or Indonesian. If you use a different language with these two languages, you must include a subtitle in Indonesian or English.
- Video duration: minimum of 5 minutes.
- The video must be uploaded on youtube, latest upload date must be 31 May 2019 (extended). You must include these 3 hashtag #HonestMining #HonestMiningBounty #HonestMiningReview on your youtube video.
- Share your video on your social media (Facebook, IG, and Twitter) and mention us @HonestMining with three (3) hashtag #HonestMining #HonestMiningBounty #HonestMiningReview
- Like, Follow, and Subscribe Honest Mining Social Media Channel
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Submit your data through this link Honest Mining Video Contest Form
Win A Total 4000 HNST*
(*) Applies to 4 winners.
Honest Mining will select four (4) winners who meet the assessment category and requirements. Each winner will get 1000 HNST.
Video Contest Timelines
|1 – 31 May 2019||Promotion and Video Submission Period|
|1 – 16 June 2019||Internal Assessment Period|
|17 June 2019||Winners Announcement|
|24 June 2019||Prize Distribution|
Terms and Conditions
- Winners will be announced on the Honest Mining web blog and contacted via email to verify data.
- The prize vouchers will be distributed through the winner’s emails.
- The jury’s decision is absolute and cannot be contested.